Tuesday 3 May 2011

Lazy Days

Last few days I've been lazy.  I haven't been feeling very well at all, but I'm feeling a lot better now.  Today looks like it's going to be another lazy day.  Takeshi is going to work, and I'm going to do a bit of tidying and clothes washing I think.  I've also been studying Japanese.  I know how to say a lot of things, but I'm never brave enough to do it out there.  Also, I get completely lost in group conversations, they all speak so fast.

That can feel a little bit lonely.  Well, a lot lonely actually.  Thankfully, a few nights ago I was introduced to a half japanese, half english friend of Takeshi's called Melody, and her lovely boyfriend Masashi.  Melody was fluent in English of course, and her boyfriend could also speak some English with really excellent pronunciation.  It was very nice to hang out with them.



Tomorrow I'm going to go to Melissa's place to watch movies, play games and generally hang out.  I'm looking forward to that.  On Thursday I have an interview for an English Teaching Job in Shinagawa, which I'm not so much looking forward to as I've no idea what it will be like.  Hopefully Melissa can give me some advice tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment