Thursday 5 May 2011

Success

I got the job!  Celebrating as I write this with a vanilla Frape in starbucks at Takadanobaba (mouthful) station.  The interview was a bit nerve wracking but it went well.  It lasted about half an hour and I was asked about my experience and teaching philosophy, and why I was in Japan and stuff.  The place was really lovely, set out a little like a cafe with teaching booths.  The pay is 2000 yen an hour (about £15) but I'll be working mostly evenings and weekends.

The training day is tomorrow 12-9 pm (long).  I hope if Takeshi and I get up early enough we can visit Nerima Ward Office and I can register before going to the training day.  Need to get organised with a bank account etc.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats hun. I knew you'd get it! :) Get a phone too so we can text!! :)

    ReplyDelete